Transportation Committee Meeting
Roll Call: Directors Clerici, Crews, Davis, Griego, Hesch, Holmes, Joiner, Peters, Saylor, Schenirer, Slowey, Vice Chair Cabaldon, Chair Sander, and Ex-officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- Minutes of the May 7, 2015, Meeting (Mr. Carpenter)‡
- Consultant Selection and Contract Award for the Inter-Jurisdictional Transportation Mitigation Fee Program (Ms. Doherty)‡
- Unmet Transit Needs Definitions and Hearings Process Update (Ms. VaughanBechtold)‡
- Transportation Demand Management Funding Program Guidelines (Mr. Tendick)‡
- Downtown/Riverfront Streetcar Environmental Documents Approval (Mr. Trost)‡
- Fiscal Year 2015-16 Budget for the Capitol Valley Regional Service Authority for Freeways and Expressways (CVR-SAFE) (Mr. Concannon/Mr. Heiman)‡
- Bylaws Update of Capitol Valley Regional Service Authority for Freeways and Expressways (CVR-SAFE) (Mr. Concannon/Mr. Heiman)‡
- Implementation of the Capitol Valley Regional Service Authority for Freeways and Expressways (CVR-SAFE) Strategic Plan (Mr. Concannon/Mr. Heiman)
- Annual Statistics for Capitol Valley Regional Service Authority for Freeways & Expressways (CVR-SAFE) (Mr. Concannon/Mr. Heiman)
- CycleSac Update and Outreach Plan (Ms. Cacciatore)
- 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update: Policies and Strategies (Ms. Lizon)
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Outreach Update (Ms. Hernández)
- Ten-Year Anniversary of Adoption of Sacramento Region Blueprint Celebration (Ms. Hernández)
- Regional Transit’s Ad Hoc System Improvement Committee (Mr. Carpenter)
- Other Matters
‡ - Indicates Action
Chief Executive Officer
Next committee meeting: Thursday, August 6, 2015
The Transportation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.