Transportation Committee Meeting
Roll Call: Directors Cabaldon, Hagen, Hodges, Holmes, Ex-officio Member Jones, Krovoza, McBride, Montna (non-voting), Peters, Sander, Slowey, Vice Chair Davis, and Chair Cohn
Members of the public may comment on any item on the agenda at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public come forward to be recognized by the Chair and keep their remarks brief.
- Minutes of the May 3, 2012, Meeting ‡ (Mr. Carpenter)
- Public Hearing: Draft 2013/16 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program, Amendment #1 to the Metropolitan Transportation Plan Sustainable Communities Strategy 2035 and Air Quality Conformity Analysis ‡(Ms. DeVére-Oki/Mr. Cáceres)
- Funding of Transit Projects Using Proposition 1B Transit – Public Transportation Modernization, Improvement, and Service Enhancement Account (PTMISEA) Funds ‡ (Mr. Taylor)
- Request for Proposals for Transportation Development Act Performance Audits for Transit Operators and SACOG ‡ (Mr. Holtzen)
- Programming Recommendations for the Large Urbanized Area Federal Transit Administration Section 5316 and 5317 (Job Access Reverse Commute and New Freedom) Grants ‡ (Ms. VaughanBechtold)
- Transportation Demand Management Funding Guidelines Amendment ‡ (Mr. Tendick)
- Connect Card Contract Amendment ‡ (Mr. McCrary)
- Contract for SCTLink Management Improvement Study ‡ (Mr. Taylor)
- 2012 Project Delivery Plan Update ‡ (Ms. Arnold)
- Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Overview (Mr. Johnson)
- Other Matters
‡ - Indicates Action
Chief Executive Officer
Next committee meeting: Thursday, August 30, 2012 (in lieu of September meeting)
The Transportation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.