SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Complete Agenda with Attachments
Roll Call: Directors Cabaldon, Clerici, Davis, Douglass, Griego, Holmes, Joiner, Peters, Saylor, Vice Chair Slowey, Vice Chair Crews, Chair Veerkamp, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- Minutes of the May 5, 2016, Meeting (Mr. Carpenter)
- Final Transportation Demand Management Strategic Plan (Ms. Bradbury)
- Transportation Demand Management Funding Guidelines (Ms. Bradbury)
- Request to Change the Scope for a City of Sacramento Bicycle and Pedestrian Project (Ms. Cacciatore)
- Request to Change the Scope for a Sacramento County Bicycle and Pedestrian Project (Ms. Cacciatore)
Adjourn as Transportation Committee, convene as CVR SAFE Committee (separate agenda here)
Adjourn as CVR SAFE Committee, reconvene as Transportation Committee
- Transportation for America (Mr. Corless)
- Strategies to Address the State Transportation Improvement Program Reductions (Mr. Carpenter)
- Technical Assistance for State ATP Cycle 3 (Ms. Cacciatore)
- Senate Bill 743 Update (Mr. Griesenbeck)
- Congestion Management Process Update (Mr. Griesenbeck)
- Inter-Regional Study of MTP/SCS in Cooperation with the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, the San Joaquin Council of Gover (Mr. Garry)
- Handout 1 Meeting California’s Greenhouse Gas Reduction Goals Under Wide-Ranging Transportation, Technology, Economic, and Land Use Scenarios
Chief Executive Officer
Next committee meeting: Thursday August 4, 2016
The Transportation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.