SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Adjourn as Transportation Committee, convene as CVR SAFE Committee
Adjourn as CVR SAFE Committee, reconvene as Transportation Committee
- (Jessica Lee) (Est. time 1 minute)
- (Matt Carpenter) (Est. time: 3 minutes)
- (Sabrina Bradbury) (Est. time 8 minutes)
- (Sabrina Bradbury) (Est. time: 5 minutes)
- (Matt Carpenter) (Est. time: 5 minutes)
- (José Luis Cáceres) (Est. time: 10 minutes)
- (Barbara VaughanBechtold) (Est. time: 3 minutes)
- (Clint Holtzen) (Est. time: 15 minutes)
- (Monica Hernandez) (Est. time: 3 minutes)
- (Raef Porter) (Est. time: 5 minutes)
- (Greg Chew) (Est. time: 10 minutes)
Receive and File:
Next committee meeting: August 2, 2018, at 10:00 a.m.
The Transportation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.