SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Roll Call: Directors Crews, Holmes, Peters, Sander, Saylor, Schenirer, Slowey, Vasquez, Veerkamp, Vice Chair Joiner, Vice Chair Suen, Chair Cabaldon, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
Note: Time durations are estimates only.
Adjourn as Transportation Committee, convene as CVR SAFE Committee
Adjourn as CVR SAFE Committee, reconvene as Transportation Committee
- Approve Minutes from the April 5, 2018, Transportation Committee Meeting (Jessica Lee) (Est. time: 1 minute)
- Request to Extend Memorandum of Understanding for Galt Second Street Infill Project (Greg Chew) (Est. time: 4 minutes)
- SACOG Title VI Program Report and Limited English Proficiency Plan (Sharon Sprowls) (Est. time: 5 minutes)
- Release a Request for Proposals for Commuter Club and 511 Website Development, Maintenance, and Hosting (Sabrina Bradbury) (Est. time: 7 minutes)
- Regional Funding Round Policy Framework (Garett Ballard-Rosa) (Est. time: 10 minutes)
- Draft Regional Funding Round Programming Targets (Matt Carpenter) (Est. time: 12 minutes)
- Next Generation Transit Strategies Request for Qualifications (Matt Carpenter) (Est. time: 10 minutes)
- (Bruce Griesenbeck) (Est. time: 10 minutes)
- Market-Based Pricing to Manage Congestion and Generate Revenue (Bruce Griesenbeck) (Est. time: 10 minutes)
- 2020 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy: Revenue and Financial Constraint Briefing (Amy Lee) (Est. time: 5 minutes)
- Civic Lab Update (Raef Porter) (Est. time: 10 minutes)
- Draft Regional Active Transportation Program Policy Framework (Victoria Cacciatore) (Est. time: 8 minutes)
- Smart Region Sacramento Plan Update (Binu Abraham) (Est. time: 4 minutes)
- White Paper on Future Housing Product Type Demand and Preference (Greg Chew) (Est. time: 3 minutes)
Receive and File:
15. 2018 May is Bike Month Event Highlights (Est. time: 0 minutes)
Next committee meeting: June 7, 2018, at 10:00 a.m.
The Transportation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.