SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Roll Call: Directors Cabaldon, Clerici, Holmes, Peters, Saylor, Spokely, Steinberg, Veerkamp, Vice Chair Joiner, Vice Chair Slowey, Chair Sander, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- Minutes of the August 31, 2017, Meeting (Mr. Carpenter)
- Submission of Applications for FY 2017-18 Caltrans Sustainable Communications Grants (Ms. Sprowls)
- Allocation of Public Transportation Modernization, Improvement, and Service Enhancement Account Funds (Ms. Doherty)
- Regional Active Transportation Program Augmentation Recommendation (Ms. Cacciatore)
- Programming Tier II Projects from 2015 Regional Flexible Funding Round (Mr. Carpenter)
- 2018 SACOG Delivery Plan Process (Mr. Cáceres)
- SACOG Board Retreat (Mr. Corless)
- 2020 MTP/SCS Update: Draft Regional Growth Projections (Mr. Ballard-Rosa/Mr. Levy)
- 2020 MTP/SCS Update: Development of a Policy Framework to Guide the 2020 Plan Update (Mr. Holtzen)
- 2020 MTP/SCS Update: Communications and Engagement Update (Ms. Hernandez)
- 2017 Federal Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery Funding (Mr. Carpenter)
- Civic Lab Update (Mr. Porter)
Receive & File:
Next committee meeting: November 2, 2017
The Transportation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.