Transit Coordinating Committee – Special Topic Meeting
Hosted via Zoom
Transit Coordinating Committee – Special topic meeting
September 21, 2022 – TCC Special Topic 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Hosted via Zoom
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at the beginning of the meeting. We ask that members of the public request to speak and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – SACOG Zoom Meeting 3 - Join Zoom Meeting via laptop, computer, or smartphone: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86986828901
Meeting ID: 869 8682 8901. Join with one tap mobile +16699009128, 86986828901# US. Dial in with your phone +1 669 900 9128 US, +1 669 219 2599 US, +1 651 372 8299 US, 888 475 4499 US Toll-free, 877 853 5257 US Toll-free. Meeting ID: 869 8682 8901. Please do not put your phone on hold during the meeting; instead please hang up and call back when you’re free.
1) TCC Coordination (All, 15 minutes)
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems
2) Mode Shift (Innovative Transportation) Program, Guidelines and Call for Projects (Cacciatore, SACOG/Zhi Ling Porter, SACOG/All, 30 minutes) – more information coming soon
3) SACOG Racial Equity Action Plan (REAP) (Lizon, SACOG/All, 1 hour)
4) Potential Topics for Next Meeting and Set Next Meeting Dates (All, 15 minutes)
- Potential Topics for Next Meeting
- Next TCC Special Topic meeting on November 9, 2022 – via Zoom
- Adjourn TCC Special Topic Meeting
Sign up for electronic notifications to get the latest information.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.