Transit Coordinating Committee – Regular & Special Topic Meeting
Hosted via Zoom
Transit Coordinating Committee – Regular & Special topic meeting
May 17, 2023 – TCC Regular & Special Topic 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Hosted via Zoom
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at the beginning of the meeting. We ask that members of the public request to speak and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – SACOG Zoom Meeting 3 - Join Zoom Meeting via laptop, computer, or smartphone: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82780007749
Meeting ID: 827 8000 7749. Join with one tap mobile +16699009128, 82780007749# US. Dial in with your phone +1 669 900 9128 US, +1 669 219 2599 US, +1 651 372 8299 US, 888 475 4499 US Toll-free, 877 853 5257 US Toll-free. Meeting ID: 827 8000 7749. Please do not put your phone on hold during the meeting; instead please hang up and call back when you’re free.
1) TCC Coordination (All, 15 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Information & Discussion
- Provide FFY 2023 FTA 5307 and 5339 Programming choices to SACOG
- Caltrans Sustainable Transportation Planning Grant Program - Sustainable Communities, Climate Adaptation, and Strategic Partnerships
2) Review and Approve February 15, 2023, TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes) – Draft TCC minutes Feb. 15, 2023
3) Downtown Integration Study Implementation (Greg Taylor, City of Sacramento/Dougherty, SACOG/All, 30 minutes) – Presentation
4) Sacramento Regional Transit Presentations (James Drake, SacRT/All, 30 minutes) – attachment coming soon
- Bus Stop Improvement Plan – presentation
- Origin/Destination Survey Results – presentation
5) Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meeting or Events
- Updates on Other Items
6) Set Next Meeting Dates (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on June 21, 2023 – via Zoom
- Next TCC Special Topic meeting on September 20, 2023 – via Zoom
- Adjourn Regular TCC meeting
TCC Special Topic Presentation
RideCo Presentation – Comingling Service Model Microtransit and Paratransit (Teague Kirkpatrick & Maxwell Blanke, RideCo/All, 1 hour) – RideCo Presentation
Sign up for electronic notifications to get the latest information.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.