Transit Coordinating Committee Meeting
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (firstname.lastname@example.org), Barbara VaughanBechtold (email@example.com), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
- TCC Coordination (Bassett/All, 25 minutes)
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Procurement Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- House Appropriations Committee Introduces Federal Appropriations Continuing Resolution H.J. Res. 124 – Keeps the
- Federal Government Going through December 11, 2014
- Unmet Transit Needs hearings update (see attached schedule)
- SACOG 5310 Call for Projects Sacramento Urbanized Area & Caltrans 5310 Call for Projects Statewide Small Urban/Rural check out: www.sacog.org/transit/FTAProgramsCallForProject/ and www.dot.ca.gov/hq/MassTrans/5310.html
- Caltrans Discretionary Planning Grants (see attachment)
- Update on MTP/SCS process
- FTA Transit Award Management System (TrAMS) Training
- Review and Approve August 20, 2014TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
- PTMISEA Project List/Allocation Request and Prop. 1B Safety and Security Call for Projects (SACOG staff/All, 15 minutes)
- How to Handle Lapsed CMAQ Funds (Càceres/All, 15 minutes)
- Connectivity Study (Sprowls/All, 15 minutes)
- Update on Connect Card Project – Pilot (McCrary/Symons-Holtzen/A. Martin/All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- 511 Call Statistics
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjorn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on November 19th?
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.