Transit Coordinating Committee Meeting
Conference Call Option - Please contact Azadeh Doherty, Barbara VaughanBechtold, or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
- TCC Coordination (Fink/All, 30 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- Project Delivery Update – Subrecipient Agreements, Invoices etc. and Timely Project Delivery
- Unmet Transit Needs Update – Approved by SACOG Transportation Committee – to SACOG Board August 20, 2015
- FTA MTIP Program of Projects Public Notice Decision
- Call for Projects FTA 5310 Funds – Traditional Only – $208,459 available
- How SACOG can better communicate information to and engage the TCC.
- Review and Approve June 17, 2015 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
- Preliminary Draft Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy(Lizon/Holtzen/All, 20 minutes)
- Regional Bike Share Project Update (Shelton/All, 15 minutes)
- Golden 1 Center Service Update (Drake/All, 10 minutes)
- Connect Card Project Update (Symons-Holtzen/All, 10 minutes)
- Ride Hailing as an Option for non-ADA Trips (Wixon/All, 10 minutes)
- Potential Joint “Secret Rider” Program (Bassett/All, 10 minutes)
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on September 16th in Roseville?
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.