Transit Coordinating Committee Meeting
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option - Please contact Azadeh Doherty, Barbara VaughanBechtold, or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
- TCC Coordination (Bassett/All, 20 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- Project Delivery Update – Subrecipient Agreements, Invoices etc. and Timely Project Delivery
- 5307/5339 FY 2015 grant information
- Status Unmet Transit Needs Update
- Upcoming Call for Projects FTA 5310 Funds – Traditional Only – $208,459 available
- Upcoming FTA Procurement Workshop – August 4th at SACOG
- Review and Approve May 19, 2015 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
- Select new TCC Chair and Vice Chair for FY
2015-16 (SACOG/All, 10 minutes)
- Discussion on Solution to Operator Concerns Regarding Public Notice for the FTA Program of Projects (POP)/MTIP (Cáceres/All, 10 minutes)
- State Transit Assistance Funds – SB 508 (All, 10 minutes)
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 3 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 2 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on July 15th? When does Roseville want to host July, August, September?
- Adjourn TCC
The Transit Coordinating Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. The chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion.
Following the regular TCC meeting will be a Sacramento Urbanized Area operators onlyWorkshop on Federal Fiscal Year FTA 5307/5339 Program Planning.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.