Transit Coordinating Committee Meeting
Conference Call Option – Toll Free Dial In Number: (888)
Caller Paid Dial In Number: (646) 364-1278
ACCESS CODE: 1520971
Members of the public may comment on any item on the agenda at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public come forward to be recognized by the Chair and keep their remarks brief.
- Introductions (Wixon/All, 25 minutes)
- News about your system and any updates on ridership and service changes, including schedule of upcoming service changes.
- Are there any opportunities for joint purchases or contracts or joint marketing opportunities?
- TCC Coordination Activities—Transit/Transportation Team staffing
- Other items of interest.
- Review and Approve TCC Minutes (Wixon/All, 5 minutes)
- January 16, 2013
- Amendment #2 to the 2013/16 Metropolitan Transportation
Improvement Program (MTIP)
- MTIP Amendment #2—http://tinyurl.com/aypstyd (Caceres/All, 3 minutes)
- Amendment #3 to the 2013/16 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP) (Caceres/All, 2 minutes)
- Transportation Development Act—(Holtzen/Taylor/All, 10
- Potential for LTF and STA allocation revisions?
- Discussion of Draft FY 2013-14 LTF and STA findings of apportionment
- FTA 5307 Large Urban Transit Formula Funds Discussion/Programming — (Carpenter/All, 10 minutes)
- Transit Trip Planner Status Update – (Heiman/All, 5 minutes)
- Caltrans Discretionary Transportation Planning Grants FY 2013-14 (Sprowls/All, 10 minutes)
- Title VI Requirements on Service Standards and Policies (Sprowls/All, 10 minutes)
- Discussion DBE Goal Setting/Meeting Related “Disparity Study” (RT/Sprowls/All, 10 minutes)
- Connect Card On-board Transit Survey
(Symons-Holtzen/McCrary/All, 5 minutes)
- Status Update
- Set Next Meeting Dates (All, 5 minutes)
- TCC—Next TCC meeting on March 20th?
- Other meetings or events
- Optional—Other Meetings/Events (All, 5 minutes minutes)
- Other meetings or events
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.