Transit Coordinating Committee Meeting
Members of the public may comment on any agenda item when it is taken by the Committee. Members of the public should come forward to be recognized by the Chair and keep their remarks brief.
- TCC Coordination (Bassett/All, 20 minutes)
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Procurement Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- FTA 5307/5339 MOU Comments Reminder – Comments Needed by March 31st
- Project Delivery Update – Subrecipient Agreements, Invoices etc. and Timely Project Delivery
- Low Carbon Transit Operations Program – Cycle 2 Project Expenditure Proposals due April 15th for FY 2014-15 funds
- Demand Response services and Dialysis Centers survey
- Review and Approve February 18, 2015 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
- Consider Possible Changes to SACOG’s Unmet Transit Needs Process and Definitions(VaughanBechtold/All, 20 minutes)
- Update on Connect Card (Symons-Holtzen/Connect Card Participants, 10 minutes)
- Discussion of Upcoming SACOG Regional Funding Round Process (DeVere-Oki, 10 minutes)
- Program of Projects and Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program(Cáceres/Doherty/All, 10 minutes)
- Update on MTP/SCS Discussion Draft – Transit Specific Information (Griesenbeck/Holtzen/All, 20 minutes)
- Update on PEPRA – 13© Decision (CTA/RT/All, 20 minutes)
- Large Transit Project Updates (RT/City of Sacramento/YCTD/All, 25 minutes)
- RT South Line (Blue Line) to CRC and Green Line updates
- Streetcar Project updates
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- 511 Transit Call Statistics
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on April 22nd? Rescheduled due to CalACT Conference April 14-16, 2015.
- Adjourn TCC
Transit operators only: Immediately following the TCC meeting (approximately 11:30 a.m.), there will be an opportunity for transit operators to discuss the Sacramento Entertainment and Sports Complex (ESC) and matters related to public transit and paratransit services to/from the ESC. The goal of the meeting is to develop a better understanding of what expectations and needs the different transit operators have. So, if your agency is considering providing ESC event transportation via connections at light rail stations, or direct access in downtown, we need to know about such potential services.
We hope to have someone from the ESC project team in attendance at this workshop.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.