Transit Coordinating Committee Meeting
Sacramento, CA Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option - Please contact Azadeh Doherty (firstname.lastname@example.org), Barbara Vaughan Bechtold (email@example.com), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
- TCC Coordination (Bassett/All, 25 minutes)
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Transit Operator Project Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- FTA 5307/5339 MOU Signature/Execution Update
- Project Delivery Update – Subrecipient Agreements, Invoices etc. and Timely Project Delivery
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update
- Review and Approve April 22, 2015 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
- State Transit Assistance Tracking (Taylor/All, 5 minutes)
- State Transit Assistance Funds –SB 508 (All, 10 minutes)
- SB 529 – State Streetcar Funding (All, 5 minutes)
- Final Draft of Updated SACOG Unmet Transit Needs Process and Definitions (VaughanBechtold/All, 10 minutes)
- SACOG Regional Funding Round (SACOG/All, 10 minutes) (see link http://www.sacog.org/regionalfunding/fundingprograms.cfm)
- Update on Connect Card (McCrary/Symons-Holtzen/Connect Card Participants, 10 minutes)
- Entertainment Sports Complex Transit Related Issues (All, 10 minutes)
- Update on PEPRA – U.S. DOL files motion to dismiss their Appeal (RT/All, 10 minutes)
- Highlights and Brief Discussion of Public Workshop on the Development of the Advanced Clean Transit (ACT) Regulation (All, 10 minutes)
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- 511 Transit Call Statistics
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on June 17th? Next quarterly offsite meeting location in Roseville, which month?
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.