Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (email@example.com), Barbara VaughanBechtold (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (Foletta/All, 25 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- General TCC Coordination:
- Project Delivery Update – Subrecipient Agreements, Invoices etc. and Timely Project Delivery – Please invoice for FY 15-16 work no later than July 30th
- Lessons Learned for FTA Final Rule (FTA Final Rule ) – Statewide and Nonmetropolitan Transportation Planning and Metropolitan Transportation Planning – webinar held on 13th
- TDM Strategic Plan Implementation Workshops – July 28th and August 26th
- Review and Approve June 15, 2016 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
- Golden 1 Center Transit Station Activation (Hernandez/All, 5 minutes)
- October Transit Campaign (Bradbury/All, 15 minutes)
- 2018 California Rail Plan (Caltrans Division of Rail/All, 30 minutes) – California Rail Plan Presentation
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 – at SACOG?
- Next offsite meeting locations – October @ RT. Elk Grove winter 2016.
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.