Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Rivers Room, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Conference Call Option - Please contact Azadeh Doherty (firstname.lastname@example.org), Barbara VaughanBechtold (email@example.com), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information.
Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (Fink/All, 30 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- Project Delivery Update – Subrecipient Agreements, Invoices etc. and Timely Project Delivery
- FTA Mobility on Demand (MOD) funding program https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2016/05/03/2016-10320/public-transportation-innovation-funding-opportunity-mobility-on-demand-mod-sandbox-demonstration#h-20 – Applications Due July 5, 2016.
- TDA LTF and STA updates
- Review and Approve April 20, 2016 TCC Minutes (All, 5minutes)
- Transit Agency Shared Mobility Partnerships (FTA MOD Funding) and Connectivity Study Update (Sprowls/All, 45 minutes)
- TDM Strategic Plan Update (Bradbury/Sprowls/All, 15 minutes)
- Connect Card Project Update (Rhoda/Salazar/All, 15 minutes)
Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 @ RT
- Next offsite meeting locations? Elk Grove in this summer? Location fall 2016?
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.