Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (firstname.lastname@example.org), Barbara VaughanBechtold (email@example.com), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
- TCC Coordination (Fink/All, 30 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination
- Project Delivery Update – Subrecipient Agreements, Invoices etc. and Timely Project Delivery
- FTA 5307/5339 Earned Share splits
- TIGER grants due April 29th – contact SACOG for technical assistance or letters of support
- TDA LTF and STA updates – report back from CTA STA meeting attendees
- Cap to Cap reports from attendee
- Review and Approve March 16, 2016 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
- Zero Emission Bus Discussion (Pimentel/All, 30 minutes)
- TDM Strategic Plan Update(Bradbury/All, 15 minutes)
- Proposed FTA 5307/5339 Discretionary Projects (All, 20 minutes)
- Connect Card Project Update (Rhoda/Salazar/All, 10 minutes)
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 @ SACOG
- Next offsite meeting locations? Elk Grove in June? RT this summer?
- Adjourn TCC
The Transit Coordinating Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. The chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.