Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Board Room South, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at the beginning of the meeting. We ask that members of the public request to speak and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option - Call in number: 1(888) 585-9008 and Conference Room Number/Access Code: 904767451. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call; instead please hang up and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (All, 15 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- SACOG submitting Caltrans Strategic Transit Partnerships grant – Emergency Evacuation Planning
- SACOG Unmet Transit Needs &
- CA Fuel Cell Partnership – Fuel Cell Electric Bus Road Map
- Review and Approve - (All, 5 minutes)
- Public Transportation Agency Safety Plans (PTASP) (Rosson/All, 20 minutes)
- Next Generation Transit (Carpenter/Rosson/All, 20 minutes)
- State Controller’s Office – STA SGR Revisions Process (SCO staff/All, 20 minutes)
- Sacramento Valley Station (Taylor, City of Sacramento/Allison, CCJPA/Bruzzone, ARUP/All, 30 minutes) -
Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 – at SACOG
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.