Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at the beginning of the meeting. We ask that members of the public request to speak and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Call in number: 1 (888) 585-9008 and Conference Room Number/Access code: 904767451. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call; instead please hang up and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (Garner/All, 15 minutes)
- Review and Approve December 12, 2018 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes) –
- Transportation Safety Resources (Matte/Carney, TSA/All, 20 minutes)
- Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (Rosson/All, 15 minutes)
- Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan Final Rule Fact Sheet – https://bit.ly/2PnBeYM
- Potential approaches: Shared RFP that agencies can capitalize on for audit services? Any allocation of FTA Discretionary funding for audit services for operators?
- FTA 5307/5339 Discretionary Funding Program (VaughanBechtold/All, 15 minutes)
- Evaluation, Scoring, and Awards – TCC recommendation -
- Next Steps – Anticipated March 2019 SACOG board adoption
- LCTOP FY 2019-19 Eligibility List and Funding Amounts (Payne/All 10 minutes) -
- Microtransit Update (RT/Strand, West Sacramento/All, 20 minutes)
- Transit Coordinating Committee Meetings and Schedule (Barbara VaughanBechtold/All, 10 minutes)
- Interest in scheduled time during/after TCC meetings for informal operator discussions without set topic (e.g., like Tier 2 agencies had following Tier 2 funding discussion in December)?
- TCC interest in field trips and presentations in interim months, e.g., Stockton BRT, visits to transit operator facilities around the region, particular new services and transit technologies?
Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.