Transit Coordinating Committee
Transit Coordinating Committee
March 16, 2016 – TCC 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
SACOG Rivers Rooms
1415 L Street, Suite 300
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (email@example.com), Barbara VaughanBechtold (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
1) Downtown Transportation Study – Grid 2.0 (City of Sacramento/All, 20 minutes)
2) TCC Coordination (Fink/All, 20 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- Project Delivery Update – Subrecipient Agreements, Invoices etc. and Timely Project Delivery
- Fair Political Practices Commission Form 700 – Due March 30, 2016
- FTA 5307/5339 Earned Share splits needed
- FTA 5310 Process Status
- February 17, 2016 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
4) TDM Strategic Plan Update (Bradbury/All, 10 minutes)
5) Connect Card Project Update (Rhoda/Salazar/All, 10 minutes)
6) TDA LTF and STA Updates (All, 15 minutes)
7) FTA 5307/5339 Discretionary Call for Projects (All, 20 minutes)
8) Subcommittee Formation to Discuss TCC Charge (All, 10 minutes)
9) Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
10) Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 @ SACOG.
- Next offsite meeting location – Should quarterly offsite meetings continue?
- Adjourn TCC
The Transit Coordinating Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. The chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion.
The SACOG meeting facility is accessible to the disabled. If requested, this agenda and documents in the agenda packet can be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof. Persons seeking an alternative format should contact SACOG for further information. In addition, a person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, in order to participate in a public meeting should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, TDD at 916-321-9550, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.