Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at the beginning of the meeting. We ask that members of the public request to speak and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (email@example.com), Barbara VaughanBechtold (firstname.lastname@example.org), Caroline Payne (email@example.com), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call; instead please hang up and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (Garner/All, 20 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- February 22nd Webinar Overview of the 2018 SACOG Regional Funding Program - Please note that the target audience for this webinar is potential project sponsors.
- DUE February 23rd: Caltrans Transportation Planning Grants www.dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/grants.html
- March 1st 2018 Cleaner Air Cap & Trade Summit – Register by February 28th
- Much appreciation to our regional transit operator partners in assisting SACOG with FTA Triennial Audit
- Call for Projects – 2019 MTIP and MTP/SCS (Caceres & Holtzen)
- Review and Approve – (All, 5 minutes)
- Civic Lab Discussion (Corless/Porter/All, 30 minutes)
- Regional Zero-Emission Bus Planning and Coordination 2030 (Nico Bouwkamp, Frontier Energy, SMAQMD Contractor/All, 30 minutes)
- This item has been canceled: Targeted Green Infrastructure Program (TGIF)
- SACOG Allocation Methodology for PUC 99313/LCTOP Funding (Payne/All, 10 minutes)
- Connect Card Update (Courtright, RT/All) 5 minutes
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Potential Operator Only – TAM Subcommittee meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.