Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (email@example.com), Barbara VaughanBechtold (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (Foletta-Morales/All, 30 minutes)
- Farewell to Jean Foletta-Morales
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems – System Ridership Trends (All/10 minutes)
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- TDM Fall Campaign
- Status SACOG Transit Emergency Contact webpage
- AB 1113 – SACOG submission of STA Eligible Operators list to SCO
- Review and Approve - (All, 5 minutes)
- SACOG Delivery Guidance Workshop – September 6, 2017 - (Iorga/All, 5 minutes)
Caltrans Grants for Sustainable Communities and
Adaptation (SACOG/All, 10 minutes)
- New Guidelines: http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/grants.html
- Coordination with SACOG
- REMIX – A Planing Platform for Public Transit (Griesenbeck/All, 15 minutes) – For more information and a brief demo go to: https://www.remix.com
- Potential Bus Electrification Study - (Sprowls/All, 10 minutes)
- Older Adult Transportation and Age Friendly Communities (Sprowls/All, 20 minutes) – Older Adult Transportation and Age Friendly Communities Study - https://www.sacog.org/sites/main/files/file-attachments/tcc_7-older_adult_transportation__age_friendly_communities_sml.pdf Atlantic City Lab Article – “Older People Will Need Much Better Transit” – https://www.citylab.com/transportation/2017/08/older-people-will-need-much-better-transit/535806/
- Sacramento Regional Transit Subrecipient Monitoring (Bernegger/All, 15 minutes)
Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 – at SACOG
- Adjourn TCC
Operators Only Meeting – 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
A. Select new TCC Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2017-18 (SACOG/All, 10 minutes)
B. TAM Planning – Update (Sprowls/All, 20 minutes)
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.