Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (email@example.com), Barbara VaughanBechtold (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (Foletta/All, 30 minutes)
- Review and Approve (All, 5 minutes)
- SB 1 – Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017 Discussion (SACOG/All, 10 minutes) -
- SACOG April 11, 2017 Webinar – http://www.sacog.org/post/webinar-senate-bill-1
- CTA SB 1 STA Funding Estimates – https://caltransit.org/cta/assets/File/Combined%20Funding%20Charts%20-%203-29-17.pdf
- SB 1 Text – https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billCompareClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB1
- Final Review of Targeted Green Infrastructure (TGI) Program (SMAQMD/All, 30 minutes)
- Bringing Zero-Emission Buses to the SACOG Region (Coalition for Clean Air/All, 30 minutes)
- Connect Card Update (SACOG/All, 10 minutes)
- TAM Planning – Next Steps (Sprowls/All, 10 minutes)
- Next TAM Subcommittee meeting – May 17th or May 23rd?
Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events – TAM Tier II Provider training in Reno on May 11 from 12-5 PM, free registration through https://www.ntionline.com/transit-asset-managment-implementation-for-tier-ii-providers/
- Updates on Other Items
Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 – at SACOG
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.