Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (email@example.com), Barbara VaughanBechtold (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (Foletta/All, 20 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- Caltrans 5310 Grants due March 1st. Approximately $4.15 million available in the Sacramento UZA and $20 million statewide for small urban/rural areas. See – http://www.dot.ca.gov/drmt/fed5310.html
- SACOG FY 2017-18 LTF and STA Findings of Apportionment. See LTF – & STA –
- Review and Approve (All, 5 minutes)
- FTA FY 2017 Earned Share Allocations (Doherty/All, 10 minutes) –
- LCTOP FY 2016-17 Allocations (Doherty/All, 10 minutes)
- Proposition 1B Safety and Security Funds (Doherty/All, 10 minutes)
- TAM Planning – March Subcommittee meeting (Sprowls/All, 10 minutes)
- TCC Charge – Future Subcommittee meeting (SACOG/All, 5 minutes)
- Connect Card Update (LTK/SACOG/All, 10 minutes)
- Congestion Management Process (Abraham/All, 15 minutes)
- ADA Eligibility Reciprocity (Bassett/All, 15 minutes)
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 – at SACOG
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.