Transit Coordinating Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Members of the public wishing to address the committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the chair of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. Testimony will be limited to a total of ten (10) minutes.
Conference Call Option – Please contact Azadeh Doherty (email@example.com), Barbara VaughanBechtold (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the SACOG receptionist (916) 321-9000 for Conference Call information. Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
TCC Coordination (Foletta/All, 20 minutes)
- Public Comment on non-agenda topics
- Brief introductions and sharing of significant news about transit systems.
- Joint Transit Operator Project or Training Opportunities
- General TCC Coordination:
- Caltrans FTA 5310 Workshop at SACOG, January 9th at 9:30 AM. Caltrans required Electronic Grants Management training included. – Caltrans FTA 5310 Call for Projects January 9, 2016.
- Review and Approve July 20, 2016 TCC Minutes (All, 5 minutes)
- Revised FY 2016-17 State Transit Assistance Allocations (Doherty/All, 25 minutes) – DRAFT Revised FY 16-17 STA
- Transit Asset Management Discussion (Doherty/All, 30 minutes) – TAM Discussion Document
- SACOG MTP/SCS Project Perfomance Assessment (Holtzen/Ballard-Rosa/All, 10 minutes)
- Connect Card Update (SACOG/All, 10 minutes)
- Should the TCC switch back to a quarterly meeting schedule? (SACOG/All, 10 minutes)
- Meetings/Events/Updates (All, 5 minutes)
- Meetings or Events
- Updates on Other Items
- Set Next Meeting Dates & Adjourn (All, 5 minutes)
- Next TCC meeting on Wednesday, March 15, 2016 – at SACOG
- Adjourn TCC
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.