SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Agenda with Attachments
Roll Call: Directors Cabaldon, Clerici, Davis, Douglass, Griego, Holmes, Joiner, Peters, Saylor, Winn, Young, Vice Chair Slowey, Vice Chair Crews, Chair Veerkamp, and Ex-officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the Action items.
- Minutes of the May 5, 2016, Meeting (Mr. Carpenter)
- Approve CVR-SAFE Motorist Aid Operations Contract Award (Ms. VaughanBechtold)
- Approve CVR-SAFE Call Box Answering Center Services Contract Award (Ms. VaughanBechtold)
- Approve Final Draft Fiscal Year 2016-17 Budget for the CVR-SAFE (Ms. VaughanBechtold)
- CVR-SAFE Grant Funding Program Framework (Ms. VaughanBechtold)
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.