SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby, Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Frerichs, Griego, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, VeerKamp, West, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice-Chair Saylor, Chair Cohn, and Ex-Officio Member Rodrigues
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of June 19, 2014, Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claims for Yuba-Sutter Transit Authority, County of Yolo, Paratransit, Inc., City of Davis, County of Sutter, City of Elk Grove, and the Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Approve Multi-Agency Memorandum of Understanding on Implementing the I-5 Freeway Subregional Corridor Mitigation Program
- Approve Connect Card Change Order – INIT Website Corporate Accounts
- Approve Connect Card Change Order for Expanded Bus Fleets
- Approve Connect Card Subrecipient Agreement – Sacramento Regional Transit District Server Room
- Approve Annual Adoption of Salary Plan per CalPERS Regulation
- Approve Revised Yuba County Local Transportation Fund Findings of Apportionment for Fiscal Year 2014/15
- Approve CivicSpark Internship Program
Adjourn as SACOG, convene as SAFE (separate agenda) Adjourn as SAFE, reconvene as SACOG
- Selection of Consultant for Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Environmental Impact Report Legal Services Contract (Mr. Chew)
- Authorize Negotiation and Contract Award for Cooperative Purchase of Fuels and Lubricants (Mr. Johnson)
- Rail Ad Hoc Committee Charge (Ms. Doherty)
- Comment Letter on Valero Crude by Rail Project Environmental Impact Report (Mr. Trost)
- Comments on U. S. Department of Transportation Notice of Comprehensive Proposed Rule Making for Crude Oil (Notice of Proposed Rule Making and Advance Notice of Proposed Rule Making) (Mr. Trost)
Receive and File:
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.