Regional Planning Partnership
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
You can also dial in using your phone:
Dial-in #: 877-568-4106, Access Code: 732-591-877
- Introductions (3 minutes)
- ◄ (Victoria Cacciatore, 1 minute)
- (Renée DeVere-Oki/Matt Jones, 3 minutes)
- Staff will provide an update on the actions taken by MTC and the SACOG Project Level Conformity Group taken since November 7, 2018.
- (Clint Holtzen, 20 minutes)
- Staff will discuss the land use forecast, transportation project list, revenue forecast and budget, and key performance outcomes for the Draft Preferred Scenario. The board will be asked to adopt the Draft Preferred Scenario in April.
- (Greg Chew, 40 minutes)
- Staff will introduce the Regional Housing Needs Allocation (RHNA) process. RHNA is a state-required planning process in which SACOG is responsible for allocating a number of housing units to each jurisdiction in the six-county region based on a variety of planning objectives, and each jurisdiction then demonstrates how they can accommodate their allocation through adequate zoning in the Housing Element of their General Plan.
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.