Regional Planning Partnership
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
You can also dial in using your phone:
Dial-in #: 877-568-4106, Access Code: 732-591-877
- Introductions and information sharing (15 minutes)
- Attendees are encouraged to share news and updates from their community.
- ◄ (Victoria Cacciatore, 1 minute)
- ◄ (Renée Devere-Oki, 8 minutes)
- Staff will present air quality conformity assumptions for adoption to the Regional Planning Partnership. Assumptions are used in the air quality conformity analysis and determination on the 2020 MTP/SCS and associated 2019-22 MTIP amendment.
- (Victoria Cacciatore, 12 minutes)
- Staff will share the draft funding recommendation for the $11,664,000 of Regional Active Transportation Program, and how the recommendation was developed.
- (Garett Ballard Rosa, 8 minutes)
- Staff will present the first two applications of SACOG’s Project Performance Assessment tool and feedback gathered on its use.
- (Greg Chew, 10 minutes)
- Staff will introduce the Regional Housing Needs Allocation, and review what it means for SACOG, its member agencies, and the region.
- (Christina Lokke, 5 minutes)
- Staff will provide a verbal update and a handout about the Green Means Go pilot program and the current preapplication process.
- (Clint Holtzen, 20 minutes)
- Staff will discuss work in progress on draft assumptions for the 2020 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy that are out for local agency review and comments.
- Other Matters.
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
◄ Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.