Regional Planning Partnership
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Dial-in #: 888-585-9008
Access Code: 895-477-342
- Introductions and Info Sharing
- May is Bike Month 2016 Recap and 2017 Campaign Update (Ms. Bradbury)
- Congestion Management Process (Ms. Abraham)
- Action Summary from November 22, 2016 Meeting ◄ (Ms. Cacciatore)
- Ozone Motor Vehicle Emissions Budgets (MVEB) in the 8-Hour Ozone State Implementation Plan◄ (Ms. DeVere-Oki)
- Update on Project of Air Quality Concern Determinations (Mr. Cáceres/Mr. Jones, YSAQMD)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
◄ Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.