Regional Planning Partnership Meeting
Dial-in Number: 888.431.3598
Access code: 5753833
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- PDF Approve February 27, 2013, Action Summary (Ms. Cacciatore) ‡
- PDF Draft Amendment #2 to the Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy 2035, Amendment #8 2013/16 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program, & Air Quality Conformity Analysis Mr. Cáceres) ‡
- PDF Proposed Update to Sacramento PM2.5 Emissions Budgets (Mr. Anderson, SMAQMD) (Ms. Cacciatore) ‡
- PDF SACOG Toll Credits Use Policy (Ms. Arnold) ‡
- Other Matters
Download complete agenda
Download agenda summary
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
‡ - Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.