Regional Planning Partnership Meeting
Dial-in Number: 888.431.3598
Access code: 6748387102 (New Code)
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Approve December 4, 2013, Action Summary (Mr. Cáceres)‡
- Update on Eastern Solano Projects of Air Quality Concern (Mr. Jones)
- Project Level Conformity Working Group Update (Mr. Cáceres)
- 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update
- Input Solicited for Active Transportation MPO Program Guidelines (Ms. DeVere-Oki)
- Review of Regional Freight and Weight Restricted Routes (Mr. Holtzen)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 26, 2014.
‡ - Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.