Regional Planning Partnership Meeting
Dial-in Number: 888.431.3598
Access code: 8547312801 (New Code)
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Approve May 28, 2014 Action Summary (Ms. Cacciatore)
- 2015/18 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program Adoption Information (Mr. Cáceres)
- 2014 Delivery Update and 2015 Delivery Plan Update (Mr. Shelton)
- Cap and Trade Update (Mr. Johnson)
- Active Transportation Program Update (Ms. Cacciatore)
- Eastern Solano Projects of Air Quality Concern Report (Mr. Shelton)
- Project Level Conformity Working Group Report (Mr. Cáceres)
- RPP Survey Results (Ms. Cacciatore)
- 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update (Ms. Lizon)*
- Other Matters
* Due to time constraints, this Item will be presented promptly at 3:00.
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
‡ - Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.