Ready Set Trails
Vision for a Connected Sacramento Region
Imagine over 1,000 miles of trails connecting you to the region’s favorite destinations. Pretty cool, right?
The Sacramento Regional Trail Network will spark a new wave of walking, biking, and rolling to daily destinations throughout the region. Imagine a network of trails that makes it easy for families to ride to their favorite park, provides a safe route for children to get to school, and offers a simple way for residents to explore new corners of their neighborhoods and cities.
The network envisions reliable routes to the best places around the region for all ages, and abilities.
Sacramento Region Trail Network Action Plan Approved
The SACOG Board of Directors approved the prioritization and implementation strategy of the Sacramento Region Trail Network Action Plan on August 18, 2022 (See agenda item).
- Trail Network Accessibility Maps
- Engagement Survey Materials
- Draft Trail Network Public Comments
- Draft Trail Plan Public Comments
- 2020 Memo – Existing Plan Analysis
- Final Sacramento Region Trail Network Action Plan (approved August 18, 2022)
- Trail Network, Prioritization Framework and Project List
- Read more