Unmet Transit Needs hearing – Yuba & Sutter Counties
Tell Us About Your Transit Needs
We want to know if bus, dial-a-ride, paratransit, or light rail services are meeting your needs.
Your local transit operators and the regional transportation planning agency, the Sacramento Area Council of Governments, are looking for comments and suggestions that will help plan and improve transit services in Sacramento, Yolo, Yuba and Sutter counties.
You can share your comments on transit services in the four counties in a number of ways:
- Participate in the Yuba & Sutter Counties Unmet Transit Needs hearing via Zoom (www.zoom.us or the Zoom app). Meeting ID – 976 6567 0483, passcode – unmetneeds. Phone access also available at (888) 475-4499.
- Email – email@example.com
- Online Comments - sacog.org/unmet
- Call/Text – (916) 426-3799
- Mail -SACOG, Attn: Unmet Transit Needs, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95814
All comments must be received by November 23, 2020.