- The dynamic nature of our work – we are a small flexible
diverse staff that serves a voluntary association of city
and county governments that provide a forum for mutual
problem solving and regional advancement.
- We encourage professional development and growth, as well as,
promotes job satisfaction and personal fulfillment in which
talents are fully utilized and uniqueness is valued.
- We have a flat organizational structure – collaborative,
achievement-oriented teams are the focal point of all of our
project work. Our team members come from a range of backgrounds
that bring a variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to
help contribute to our innovative and collaborative environment.
- We are committed to our organizational values – Teamwork,
Community, Dedication and Innovation.
- We value our employees – our generous benefit package
includes 14 paid holidays, medical and retirement through
CalPERS, dental, life and long term disability plans, paid time
off, retirement investment programs, a career development
program, transit subsidies and athletic gym access.