Urban Greening Project Concepts due April 11
Improve project competitiveness, verify eligibility
An optional step in applying for Urban Greening Grant funding is to submit a one-page concept proposal before developing the full application. California Natural Resources Agency will review concepts and provide feedback to help improve the competitiveness of potential projects. Project concepts are due April 11th, 2017, though applicants are encouraged to submit them as soon as possible.
The process is intended to help applicants determine if the project is a good fit for the grant program before completing a full application. This proposal should be concise to give reviewers a snapshot of the project, and feedback will be provided within 1-2 weeks. The proposal should include the following information:
- Applicant Name
- Project Name
- Brief Project Description (focus on tasks for which funding is requested).
- What does the project cost?
- How does the project meet quantification (GHG project activities) and statutory requirements?
- How does the project meet statutory priorities?
- How was the project area determined to be urban?
- If applying as a disadvantaged community, how was this status determined?