TDM Innovations Grant
Final applications due Friday, June 30th at 5:00pm
Think you have a solution that will get people in the Sacramento region to get out of their cars and can produce measurable results? Submit an application for SACOG’s TDM Innovations Grant.
How to apply:
Who Can Apply?
Eligible applicants are public agencies, non-profits, and colleges/universities. For-profit companies may be partners in an application, but not eligible to be the lead applicant.
The goal of the TDM Innovations Grant Program is to fund new and innovative projects and activities that implement strategies that reduce single occupant vehicle travel and produce measureable results. Examples of eligible applications can include parking pricing programs, technology-based solutions, marketing projects and more. A non-exhaustive list of project examples is listed in the guidelines. SACOG encourages applicants not replicate these projects and test something new.
- A one-time competitive grant program of $450,000
- Funds can be spent over a period of up to two years
- A local match of at least 11.47% of the total project cost is required
- Minimum project request $25,000,maximum project request $150,000
- Awardees are required to allocate 5-10 percent of their budget to surveys and/or tracking mechanisms to monitor and determine project outcomes and benefits
- General questions can be submitted to SACOG staff through May 25, all answers will be posted by May 31
- Final applications are due by 5 pm on Friday, June 30 and project awards announcement are scheduled for August