Tank Management Software
Cloud software giving the ability to input, track, manage, and report your bulk fuel storage detail for your entire fleet.
- Tank Data Log available through mobile/remote devices (Site Reporting Tab, Inventory Tab)
- On Demand Reports
- Site Documentation with Expiration Alert Notifier (Site Documents Tab)
- Site Event Log (Site Maintenance Tab)
- Tank Alarm Detail* (Site Reporting Tab)
- Alarm Alert Notifier* (Alert Notifier Tab)
- Projected Fuel Delivery Schedule (Refill Predictions Tab) Solicitation Writer
Woman Owned and Certified Micro Small, TankVisions, Inc leads the industry as the only fuel tank management software assuring absolute control of fuel inventory and critical tank environmental compliance, meets the requirements of Then California Energy Commission’s Local Government Emergency Planning Handbook for monitoring of petroleum inventories and contributes to California Green’s initiative of reducing its environmental footprint through sustainable state government operations and practices.
Attached below is both the base contract and Participating Agency Sub-Agreement for the Tankvisions contract. The sub-agreement must be filled out by any agency who wishes to piggyback onto the base contract and is available electronically where you can perform an e-signature and attach documents all by selecting the link.
Tankvisions Contract attached here
Participating Agency Sub-Agreement: attached here
Please contact Conor Peterson, (916) 319-5188, or Ken Bishop, (855-858-7467) of TankVisions, for any questions or additional information.