Information Technology Support “I.T.” (coming soon)
w/ Network Design Associates (NDA)
SACOG is seeking a qualified vendor to provide a wide range of IT services. The services would include:
- Support end users remotely and on-site (as needed)
- Ongoing network security
- Network administration
- Identify and manage IT system vulnerabilities and risks
- Maintain network and recommend changes to hardware, systems, policies, and processes, as needed
- Ensure backup systems, security patches, and virus and malware updates occur
- Development and annual testing of Business Continuity Plan
- Manage and schedule hardware replacement
- Consult and advise on how technology can help Participating Agencies meet their operational goals
NDA provides extensive IT support services. Each client has a unique environment requiring a customizable and adaptable approach for their support needs. All aspects of your IT environment will be supported to ensure business continuity.
NDA has extensive experience supporting state and local agencies similar to SACOG, including CA Dept of Parks and Recreation, League of California Cities, Capitol Area Development Authority, Optum government Solutions and many more.
Attached below is both the base contract and Participating Agency Sub-Agreement for the NDA contract. The sub-agreement must be filled out by any agency who wishes to piggyback onto the base contract and is available electronically where you can perform an e-signature and attach documents all by selecting the link.
NDA Contract: TBD
Participating Agency Sub-Agreement: TBD