Announcing the Complete Streets Corridor Working Group Topics for 2017
Monthly sessions for placemaking and economic vitality
The Complete Streets Corridor Working Group has identified the top priority topics for breaking down barriers to retrofitting infill corridors through this 2017 series. Interested cities and counties are invited to send a team of public works and planning staff to participate.
- March: Vision Zero
- April: Economics of Infill and Redevelopment
- May: Project Planning for the Future of Transportation
- June: Retrofit of Mid Century Auto Centric Corridors
- July: Low Stress Bikeways
- August: Place Making, Public Art and Green Streets
- September: Approaches to Current and Emerging Transportation Technologies
- October: Performance Measurement, Project Prioritization and Funding
- November: Case Study Wrap-up
Contact Greg Chew for details on meeting dates and times.