2021 Travel Demand Model User Conference
March 9 - 11, 2021
SACOG virtually hosted its third Travel Demand Modeling User Conference March 9-11, 2021. Through five sessions over three days, attendees learned about SACOG’s travel model (SACSIM) and other data tools used for transportation planning for the SACOG region.
What Was Covered
This year’s conference was divided up into five sessions:
- Welcome and introductions
- SB743 Implementation and VMT Analysis
- Is it 2024 yet? Planning for the Future
- Working Smarter, not Harder
- Nuts and Bolts of the Travel Model
View Session Recordings
All conference sessions were recorded and are available on SACOG’s YouTube channel.
Conference agenda, slide decks, polling and survey results: