- Review the SACOG Shared Services website to identify which
form of service or commodity your agency would like to
- Once you have identified your area of interest, review the
master contract included in your category of interest (e.g. Joint
- Not all pricing information is listed on SACOG’s website,
you may have to follow-up with the Shared Services project
manager for more information.
- Each final agreement has a list containing potential
public agencies who may participate, if you are not on this
list then you must follow-up with the Shared Service’s PM in
order to add your agency to the list of participants.
- Once you have reviewed the contract specifications and
declared the pricing fits your agency’s needs, you must complete
the Participating Agency Sub-Agreement. All areas highlighted in
yellow within the Sub-Agreement are to be filled in by the
expected Participating Agency.
- Sub-Agreements may allow for Participating Agencies to
include additional insurance requirements or require a
scope of work be attached to the Participating Agency
Sub-Agreement. PLEASE read the Participating Agency
Sub-Agreement carefully before filling out.
- The agreement must be signed by the
expected Participating Agency Project Manager. Once signed
it is to be sealed and sent to the Contractor at the address
identified on the Sub-Agreement (we suggest you notify the
SACOG PM of this step).
- While not required, we encourage you to forward
SACOG an electronic copy of your executed
- Once the Participating Agency Sub-Agreement has been signed
and approved by the Contractor they will notify your
Participating Agency Project Manager of acceptance and
execution of the contract.
- Once a Participating Agency has been notified acceptance,
they can work directly with the Contractor to negotiate and
finalize scope, pricing, and billing.
- SACOG Shared Services
PM will be available for any contract administration