Strategic Planning Committee Meeting
Roll Call: Directors Cabaldon, Cohn, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Saylor, Stallard and Chair Griego
Members of the public may comment on any item on the agenda at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public come forward to be recognized by the Chair and keep their remarks brief.
- Public Hearing: Unmet Transit Needs in the Sacramento Regional Transit District, Sacramento, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba Counties, and the Cities Therein (Ms. VaughanBechtold)‡
- Submission of Applications for FY 2014-15 Caltrans Transportation Planning Discretionary Grants (Ms, Sprowls) ‡
- State Advocacy Principles 2014 (Mr. Johnson) ‡
- Federal Advocacy Principles 2014 (Mr. Johnson) ‡
- Public Employee Performance Evaluation: Chief Executive Officer [Government Code Sec 54957] (Mr. Trost) ‡
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.