SACOG Strategic Planning Committee Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Billeci, Budge, Cabaldon, Cohn, Cosgrove, Griego, Hill, Knight, McBride,Miklos, Saylor, and Chair Peters
Public Communications: Members of the public may comment on any item on the agenda at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public come forward to be recognized by the Chair and keep their remarks brief.
Action Items: ‡
- Distribution of Proposition 1B Transit System Safety, Security, and Disaster Response Account—Bond Funds (Mr. Coviello)‡
- Request for Second Extension for 47th Avenue Transportation Improvement Project of Community Design Program (Mr. Chew)‡
- Resolution Approving Application for Proposition 84 Strategic Growth Council Grant (Mr. Chew)‡
- Specialty Crop Block Grant Application (Mr. Shabazian)‡
- CLOSED SESSION: PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
Government Code Sec 54957
Title: Chief Executive Officer (Mr. Trost)
- Other Matters
‡ – Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.