Regional Planning Partnership Meeting
American/Sacramento Rivers Room
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Action Summary of December 14, 2011, Meeting‡
- Draft Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program Amendment #14 and the Draft Air Quality Conformity Analysis‡ (Ms. Arnold/Mr. Cáceres)
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Response to Comments, Draft Final Plan, and Final Environmental Impact Report (Ms. Lizon)
- 2013 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program Adoption: Call for Updates (Mr. Cáceres)
- Project Managers for Research and Policy Transportation Control Measures in the State Implementation Plan (Ms. Cacciatore)
- Update on HUD Regional Planning Grant Project (Mr. Concannon)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, April 25, 2012, at 2:00 pm.
‡ – Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.