Regional Planning Partnership Meeting
Dial-in Number: 888.431.3598
Access code: 1520971
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Action Summary of May 23, 2012, Meeting‡
- Draft 2013/16 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program, Amendment #1 to the Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy 2035 & Air Quality Conformity Analysis (Mr. Cáceres)‡
- Exemption Concurrence for I-80 3-Mile Truck Climbing Lane(Ms. Christian/Mr. Mann, Caltrans)‡
- SACOG Managed Fund Policy (Ms. Arnold)‡
- Transportation Control Measure Update (Ms. Cacciatore)
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 29, 2012, at 2:00 pm.
‡ - Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.