Regional Planning Partnership Meeting
Dial-in Number: 888.431.3598
Access code: 6748387102 (New Code)
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Approve April 23, 2014, Action Summary (Mr. Cáceres) ‡
- Active Transportation Program Update (Ms. DeVere-Oki/ Ms. Cacciatore/Ms. Symons-Holtzen/Ms. Martin)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Funding Program (Mr. Porter)
- 2014 Programming for Transportation Control Measures (Ms. DeVere-Oki/ Ms. Cacciatore)
- Connect Card Update (Ms. Symons-Holtzen)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 23, 2014.
‡ - Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.