Regional Planning Partnership Meeting
Dial-in Number: 888.431.3598
Access code: 1520971
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Action Summary of July 25, 2012, Meeting ‡
- Caltrans District 3 Update to Corridor System Management Plans (Mr. Helman)
- Update on Projects of Air Quality Concern in Eastern Solano County (Mr. Jones)
- Delivery Plan 2012 Results and 2013 Process ‡ (Ms. Arnold/Mr. Okhade)
- Regional Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Trails Master Plan Policies (Ms. Symons-Holtzen)
- SACOG Safe Routes to School Policy (Ms. Symons-Holtzen/Ms. Lee)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
‡ - Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.