Regional Planning Partnership Meeting
Dial-in Number: 888.431.3598
Access code: 5753833
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Approve March 27, 2013, Action Summary (Ms. Cacciatore) ‡
- Project of Air Quality Concern Determination: I-80/SR 65 Interchange Improvements◄ (Mr. McNeel-Caird, PCTPA) ‡
- Flexible Funds Programming Round Policy Framework and Application◄ (Ms. Devere-Oki) ‡
- May is Bike Month Update (Ms. Bradbury) ‡
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 2:00 p.m.
‡ - Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.